Updates from fellow bloggers and newspapers
- Somebody accusing Kolkata to be the conspirator to deny sovereignity of Bangladesh.
- Agartala-Chittagong rail link is proposed by India.
- Updates on Indian Budget 2006.
- Happy to see somebody lobbying for us to increase H1B quotas.
- What’s the PM’s daughter doing as a lawyer? She’s a law graduate from Yale. She’s fighting against Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on behalf of Iraqi prisonars.
- Goldman Sachs update on how BRICs are doing now, along with N-11 countries.
- The grassroot innovations to be showcased in Discovery channel.