Updates from newspapers
- Why this politicians are not arrested for promoting violence? They are shame to a peaceful nation. “As a fallout of UP minister Yaqoob Qureshi’s fatwa that he would pay Rs 51 crore for killing Danish cartoonist for caricaturing the Prophet, an unheard of body called the Hindu Law Board declares a bounty of 101 crore on MF Hussain’s head.“
- Another trans-Kashmir road set to open up this summer.
- Bush speaks on Indo-US Neuclear ties.
- GAIL waitting for Govt. nod to bid for Pakistan Co.s
- India and China – competing for cartoon outsourcing business.
- Indian Balance of Payment miseries continue.
- Bangladesh buying 16 Fighter Aircrafts for $93mn while ignores power crisis. (Why?)
- After Pakistan, it’s turn of China to have CBMs with India.
- India-Banngladesh relations : Fence Construction, Terrorist camps prevail.
- Killing of civilians and children by Army in Kashmir continues. Protests followed.
- The role of China and Japan in East Asia.
- Connecting Developing World through cheaper cellphones.
- Mumbai and its’ problems.
- Role of immigration in global economy.
- Chinese one-child policy and pension system.
- Stonned to death in Iran.
- After muslims against cartoon, Hindus are gathering against Russia.
- Champions’ League – Arsenal 1-0 Real Madrid, Chelsea 1-2 Barca with Del Horno sent off.
- Brief narration of yesterday night events at UCL from Ravi.